The Conference Programme will be available here once it will be finalized.
FOR SESSION CHAIRS
- Inform presenters about time schedules, organize the discussion and time management
- Keep time during the session, you may kindly shut down presenters who do not conform to time limits
- Ensure that discussants are brief and to the point
- Papers could be discussed after the end of each session for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the session (check the program for each session).
- Provide a brief introduction of participants and discussants and direct the floor discussion.
- Presenters are expected to deliver their presentations in 10 minutes.
- Discussants and participants will comment on each presentation and ask questions for approximately 2-3 minutes at the end of every session.